Our Saddle Soap™, formulated with glycerin-lanolin, is uniquely different from other saddle soaps. It contains lanolin to soften, condition, and preserve leather. With one easy application, our Saddle Soap™ cleans, conditions, and polishes the saddle. Our Saddle Soap™ restores and preserves the color and texture of your saddle’s leather, and buffs to a long-lasting high-gloss finish. Our product will not dull or stain the leather, and will not rub off or stain clothing.
Saddle Soap™ Leather Preserving Spray
- Saddle Soap™ is a unique saddle cleaner
- Softens, conditions, and preserves leather
- Cleans and polishes the saddle
- Restores and conserves color and texture of leather
- Buffs to a lasting, glossy finish
- Will not stain leather or clothing
Deals ends in:
Need a lot? Check out our case packs.
Case Packs ship for FREE!IndividualCase Pack
|Dimensions||2.75 × 2.75 × 8.5 in|
- Saddle Soap isn’t just a glycerin saddle soap, it’s a glycerin-lanolin saddle soap!
- With one, simple application, your saddle will be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- This saddle cleaner will not stain or dull the leather, nor will it rub off or stain clothing.
Remove all dust and dirt from the saddle first, then apply Bio-Groom Saddle Soap generously. Rub thoroughly into the leather with a soft, dry cloth or brush until foam disappears. Polish with a clean, dry cloth to a high-gloss finish.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not use this Saddle Soap on suede and roughout leather.