Our Saddle Soap, formulated with glycerin-lanolin, is uniquely different from other saddle soaps. It contains lanolin to soften, condition, and preserve leather. With one easy application, our Saddle Soap cleans, conditions, and polishes the saddle. Our Saddle Soap restores and preserves the color and texture of your saddle’s leather, and buffs to a long-lasting high-gloss finish. Our product will not dull or stain the leather, and will not rub off or stain clothing.
Saddle Soap Leather Preserving Spray
- Saddle Soap is a unique saddle cleaner
- Softens, conditions, and preserves leather
- Cleans and polishes the saddle
- Restores and conserves color and texture of leather
- Buffs to a lasting, glossy finish
- Will not stain leather or clothing
|Dimensions||2.75 × 2.75 × 8.5 in|
- Saddle Soap isn’t just a glycerin saddle soap, it’s a glycerin-lanolin saddle soap!
- With one, simple application, your saddle will be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- This saddle cleaner will not stain or dull the leather, nor will it rub off or stain clothing.
Remove all dust and dirt from the saddle first, then apply Bio-Groom Saddle Soap generously. Rub thoroughly into the leather with a soft, dry cloth or brush until foam disappears. Polish with a clean, dry cloth to a high-gloss finish.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not use this Saddle Soap on suede and roughout leather.