Horse Coat Polish is a scientifically formulated coat glosser and tangle remover that is non-oily and non-sticky. Our polish saves grooming time and makes grooming much easier, while giving the horse’s coat a rich, lasting, show-ring sheen. It keeps manes and tails tangle-free and easy to comb and brush, and helps your horse stay well-groomed longer by preventing stains and repelling dust and dirt. Horse Coat Polish highlights all colors, making whites sparkle and intensifying darker tones to a brilliant luster and sheen. Our Coat Polish will not leave a build-up on your horse’s coat, mane, or tail.
Coat Polish Spray-On Sheen for Horses
- Coat Polish is a horse coat glosser and tangle remover
- Gives coat a lasting, deep-down sheen
- Keeps mane and tail tangle-free and manageable
- Protects against stains and repels dust and dirt
- Brightens and brings out all colors
- Simplifies and saves time grooming
- Non-oily, non-sticky, and will not build up on hair
- Free of parabens and oils
$24.99 – $50.50
32 oz., Gallon
- Scientifically formulated to polish your horse’s coat and remove tangles from the mane and tail.
- This horse shine spray keeps your horse well-groomed for longer.
- Horse Coat Polish will highlight and brighten whites and intensify darker tones, giving all colors a dazzling, lustrous sheen.
Shampoo horse first, rinse and remove excess water with a scraper. Spray Coat Polish on the coat, then stroke hair flat in direction of hair. Spray Coat Polish on mane and tail. Allow to dry. Brush coat lightly with a finishing brush. Comb or brush mane and tail.
DRY APPLICATION TOUCH-UP
Brush hair thoroughly to remove all dust and dirt, then follow directions for wet application.