Golden Sheen is a protein-lanolin fortified horse shampoo that gives the coat a beautiful, healthy sheen. This coconut oil base shampoo cleans thoroughly without stripping natural, protective oils from the skin or coat. Golden Sheen highlights and brightens all colors, removes stains, and leaves manes and tails soft, tangle-free, and easy to groom. The lanolin conditions the skin and prevents dryness and scaling while the absorbable protein in this shampoo works long after rinsing, giving the coat a deep-down luster and sheen. Golden Sheen rinses out quickly and is non-irritating to eyes. The shampoo’s cleansers are derived from regrowable and 100% biodegradable sources of coconut oil. This product is concentrated – 1 bottle makes 5.
Golden Sheen Protein Lanolin Horse Shampoo
- Golden Sheen is a protein-lanolin enriched horse shampoo
- Brightens and brings out all colors
- Gets rid of stains
- Makes manes and tails soft, tangle-free, and manageable
- Leaves the coat with a gorgeous, healthy sheen
- Conditions the skin
- Prevents dryness and scaling
- Rinses out rapidly
Deals ends in:
$30.75 – $49.10
32 oz., Gallon
- The show-ring perfect, luxurious horse shampoo!
- Our formula will not irritate eyes or strip the natural, protective oils from the skin or coat.
- Natural cleansers derived from regrowable and 100% biodegradable sources of coconut oil.
Wet the horse thoroughly with water. Apply shampoo full strength to stains first. May also be used full strength on body and on tangled mane and tail. To dilute, pour 1 or 2 ounces of shampoo into a pail and add about 1 gallon of warm water. Sponge and rub well over animal’s entire body. Rinse and remove excess water with a scraper. In cold weather, towel dry and blanket the horse or walk until dry.
Purified water, cleansers derived from regrowable and 100% biodegradable sources of Coconut Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocoamide DIPA, Choleth-24, Ceteth 24, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polysorbate 20, Lavendar Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol.