Natural Scents Desert Agave Blossom Shampoo is a sulfate free dog shampoo fortified with organic baobab protein that comes from the fruit of the Tree of Life. It is formulated just for your pet with the finest natural fragrances, and instantly hydrates, moisturizes, and rejuvenates your dog’s skin. Our Natural Scents Shampoo nourishes hair from the roots to the tip, helping with heat protection and damage recovery, and has no xanthan gum thickener added, allowing for a quicker foam and rinse time. Natural Scents Desert Agave Blossom Pet Shampoo is safe to use with topical flea and tick treatments, is 100% biodegradable, and is safe for puppies and kittens. Our shampoo may be diluted with up to 6 parts water.
Natural Scents Desert Agave Blossom Dog Shampoo
- Desert Agave Blossom Shampoo is a luxury, scented dog shampoo
- Enriched with organic baobab protein and the finest natural fragrances
- Instantly hydrates, moisturizes, and rejuvenates skin
- Nourishes hair from root to tip
- Provides heat protection and restores damaged hair
- Foams and rinses out quickly
- Sulfate-free and 100% biodegradable
Deals ends in:
Need a lot? Check out our case packs.
Case Packs ship for FREE!IndividualCase Pack
8 oz., Gallon
- Desert Agave Blossom scented, luxury dog shampoo.
- Cleans, moisturizes, and nourishes coat and skin.
- No xanthan gum thickener added, which allows for quicker foam and rinse time.
- Safe for puppies and kittens and is 100% biodegradable.
Wet your dog’s coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply Desert Agave Blossom Shampoo and work well through the coat. Avoid contact with the eyes. For best results shampoo and rinse again, then dry and groom as usual. Use Desert Agave Blossom Cologne after bath and between bathing.
Purified water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamide DIPA, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Protein (Certified Organic Baobab), Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Bishydroxyethyl Dihydroxypropyl Stearammonium Chloride, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Wheat Germ Oil (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, MIT.