Coat Polish Spray-On Sheen provides pets’ coats with a rich, healthy sheen. It highlights all colors and keeps dogs and cats groomed longer. The formula is uniquely designed to repel dust and dirt and prevent stains. It untangles matted hair and keeps it tangle-free, lustrous, and easy to groom. Coat Polish Spray-On Sheen is cruelty free, parabens free, and oil free. This product is mild and safe to use with topical flea and tick treatments. Recommended by top breeders and professional groomers worldwide.
Coat Polish Spray-On Sheen for Dogs
- Coat Polish is a dog coat glosser and tangle remover
- Gives coat a lasting, deep-down, healthy sheen
- Untangles matted hair
- Keeps hair tangle-free and manageable
- Protects against stains and repels dust and dirt
- Brightens and brings out all colors
- Simplifies and saves time grooming
- Non-oily, non-sticky, and will not build up on hair
- Free of parabens and oils
$14.50 – $30.50
16 oz., Gallon
- Luxurious dog coat shine spray!
- This product keeps your dog or cat well-groomed for longer.
- Coat Polish will highlight and brighten whites and intensify darker tones, giving all colors a dazzling, lustrous sheen.
Make sure that dog or cat is clean before applying Coat Polish!
WET APPLICATION - For maximum sheen, shampoo first,-rinse well and remove excess water.
DRY APPLICATION - Touch up, clean coats only. Brush hair well, then spray on Coat Polish lightly. Stroke hair flat on short hair. Brush or comb long hair. Allow to dry and finish grooming.
MATTED, TANGLED COATS: Saturate mats and tangles with Coat Polish before bathing. Work in well and loosen mats with fingers, then bathe dog or cat with Bio-Groom Shampoo and follow above directions for long hair. No crème rinse needed