White ‘n Easy is an instant, spray-on whitener for horses. Our unique chalk is specially formulated to whiten whites, cover leather and grass stains, and camouflage discolorations and blemishes on the body, face, legs, manes, and tails. White ‘n Easy does not contain bleach or peroxide. Our formula is non-sticky and non-irritating and smells fresh and clean. This proven formula will not rub off or come off in water – but will wash out easily with any Bio-Groom Shampoo. An absolute must-have for all show stock. For show-ring perfection, don’t just groom – Bio-Groom!
White ‘n Easy Instant Spray-On Horse Whitener
- White ‘n Easy is a spray-on chalk whitener for horses
- Instantly whitens white
- Hides stains from leather and grass
- Disguises discolorations and blemishes
- Non-sticky, non-irritating, fresh-smelling formula
- Does not contain bleach or peroxide
|Dimensions||2.625 × 2.625 × 7.875 in|
- White ‘n Easy spray-on horse whitener – an essential for the ring.
- Our thoughtfully designed formula will not rub off or come off in water, but easily washes out with any Bio-Groom shampoo.
Shake and agitate well for 20-25 seconds. Spray lightly on desired areas. Allow to dry, then simply brush and groom as usual. Cover eyes when spraying the face. If needed, buff the sprayed area with a soft towel. A cosmetic sponge may be used to apply White ‘n Easy to specific areas of face or body.
After Use: Invert can and spray for four seconds to clean valve. If spray button becomes clogged, pull off and clean. Do not stick pins or wire into can opening. Replace spray button firmly with valve opening pointed away from you.